Whether your next adventure takes you kayaking in Bali, running the Great Wall Marathon or just trekking in Los Haitises, everyone should know gear is an important part of any great explorer’s must´s, making the trip easier and more enjoyable. It doesn’t matter if it’s for yourself, a friend or a lover, these items should always be close to an adventurer!
- An adventure backpack: Where else will you keep all your stuff dry, safe and in a light way than with a specialized backpack? We particularly love the Osprey Atmos AG 65, not only it’s amazing suspension system will keep you light, but it also has pockets everywhere to keep everything organized and reachable.
- Great, comfy shoes: You should probably know by now your favorite city sneakers won’t make the cut when you’re walking through a different terrain, like Cueva Fun Fun, so consider getting yourself an all-terrain hiking boot, like the Merrell Moab 2 Vent Mid Hiking Boot. It’s expensive but you’ll get every dollar worth on your many miles.
- A water filtration system: Trust me on this one, is one of those things you never knew you needed until you finally got it. Instead of carrying 5 water bottles with you, a portable water filtration system and a collapsible bottle will keep you hydrated for days. The Survivor Filter is one of the best in the market.
- A multi-purpose flashlight: Adventures can be fun if you’re exploring the outdoors, #insidetheoutdoors or even during the nighttime, that’s why a flashlight is one of our musts. We recommend something like the Sleek First Aid Flashlight which has everything you could possibly need in case of an emergency, from painkillers to an oil-filled compass all packed in a durable LED flashlight. 17 items in the package of one, light travelers rejoice!
- Solar battery pack: There’s nothing worse than having those nice #instamoments ruined because your battery runs out of power or even more dramatic: loosing charge on your GPS and getting lost in the middle of the woods. The Anker PowerPort Solar Lite 2 will charge all your devices as you go with its double solar panels.
We’re sure all these great items will help you in your next adventure, the only thing left is deciding where to go! Fun Fun Cave features many different activities, from exploring one of the greatest and biggest caves in the Caribbean to trekking to Los Haitises National Park and experiencing a trip like a local. Find out more about it here!